Monday, December 19, 2011

Where Am I?? I am in Singapore's Changi Airport!!

Good Morning Singapore!




I am IMPRESSED!! I am Really IMPRESSED!!

This is the Airport I want to have long layover!! I might even want to sleepover!


Sleepover Xperience!

Changi International Airport is new, spacious and have everything I ever need!! Talking about taking care of every little details!


Look at This Huge Space!


Bringing Nature Indoor!

Shopping Needs?

I Would Rather Drink One!







Internet Needs?

You can go the Information Booth and they will provide you with an username/password for free 4 hours WIFI access


If you are at a Gate waiting to board your flights, there are quite a few hooks up for your laptops



Time to be Connected!!


If you don't even have a laptop or a smart phone or anything that is WIFI capable, there are terminals for you to use!!



What if you WhatApps/Facebook/Messenger too much and your phone's battery is dying?! PANIC! Fear NOT! Changi's Airport has that taken care of!!

This is the one and only airport I been to that have free charging stations that is smart phone brand specific and even have a key to let you lock your phone in the little cubicle while it is charging!! You don't even need your own USB cable!



I was not lucky enough to stay in Changi for too long as my travel companion that did a 24 hours stay here, so I did not enjoy all the facilities! Maybe next time!






Food Needs?

My FIRST meal in Singapore at Changi Airport......

No comments:

Post a Comment