Monday, December 19, 2011

Of Course I Am Eating a Kaya Toast at Ya Kun Kaya Toast!

Ya Kun Kaya Toast -  Changi Location is open 24 hours.



What's better to start my Singapore trip with some local delicacy?! Kaya Toast and not to mention a cup of  "fragrant' Kopi (Coffee).

Kaya Toast/Soft Boiled Eggs/Kopi are standard breakfast for Singaporean, so I want to have my first meal right and eat like locals!


Kaya Toast Set SGD$ 4.50

So what exactly is Kaya Toast? It is really a thin well toast bread with Coconut Jam and a thin slice of cold butter. I know, how fattening and high in cholesterol it is but I am on vacation and I don't care! (until my jeans doesn't fit anymore!)

The toast itself was really crunchy... I made a mess as usual with crumbs everywhere..... But no one really know me here? So I was having fun making a mess!

The eggs which has a runny yolk were cooked perfectly... I was slurping down my eggs which were covered in soy sauce and a dash of white pepper.

My Kopi was sweetened with condensed milk..... strong and sweet as the same time!

Needless to say, after my breakfast, I was sugar high, cafferine high and cholesterol high!

Talking about sinful indulgence!

Yu Kun Kaya Toast
Address: Terminal 3 Basement 2 South, 65 Airport Boulevard T3, Singapore 819663
Phone: 6241 4341

No comments:

Post a Comment