Saturday, December 17, 2011

Getting There is Half the Fun or Fight or Flights?!

For me to fly from Toronto to Singapore would be an experience itself already!

In order to get to Singapore, I have to do a layover in Dusseldorf and Milan. From home to the hotel I staying in Singpore, the total travel time was 35 hours!!! And of course, eating all these airplane meals and enduring the "happy" family time travellers would not have make the whole experience more interesting.

But at least I started my trip in a style, lounging at the Plaza Premium Lounge at Toronto Pearson Terminal 1 International Departure Area.



This is the first time I been to this particular Plaza Lounge as I usually frequent the US Transponder area.

Some credit cards does the lounge access as one of the benefits.



I don't really know I would have pay $30+HST to use the facilities!



The lounge itself is quite spacious and even quiet, only a handful of people!



For food and beverages, there is quite a good selections!






Perfect timing for lunch. Curry Chicken and Vegetable Fried Rice looks mightly delicious! The sad thing is only one cheap beer available, but that is better than nothing?




Cappuncino and Chocolate Chip cookie!! What a sweet ending!




I think I am ready for my flights? Am I ready?!

No comments:

Post a Comment