Sunday, December 18, 2011

Where Am I? At Least I know Milan Malpensa!

Urgh need to go through another EU checkpoint to get to my Gate B? (TBA) for Singapore Airline.

I was eyeing the Obika Mozzarella Cheese Bar which is located in Gate A area for breakfast. But anxious to find a Transfer Desk so I can get my boarding pass. Big Mistake!!!





There are absolutely nothing interesting at all in International departure area, mainly fast food places.




I ended up just having a breakfast set for 4.7 Euro which come with a Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice, a choice of Croissant and a Cappuccino.


 Is it really true that Italian Style Cappuccino tasted much better in Italy, or just my imaginations?



Oneworld Charging Station is such a blessing! With different plugs and voltage available, though MXP has NO free WIFI, at least I know that my smartphone and netbook are all charged up and ready to go! Nothing make me feel more secure than a full charged phone!



24 hours without any sleep! I am looking forward to some sweet dream on my next flight so I would arrive in Singapore fresh and ready to go on Monday 7:30 AM!

(Right now I am 6 hour ahead of my wrecked up body clock!)

No comments:

Post a Comment