Monday, December 19, 2011

I love S(ingapore) M(ass) R(apid) T(ransit)!!

SMRT is so awesome! I guess I been living in Toronto for too too long.. Any Subway (MRT) system that can take me from airport to downtown, I think it is awesome!





My first trip from the Changi Airport to Bugis Junction was uneventful as I purposely avoid the rush hour and packed light. I later realized it is one of the better decision I made when I was on a train during RUSH HOUR, I would Never made it with my luggage.....

Since I am in town for only 3 nights, I opt for the Single Fare option, which I have to get pay a fare and a deposit (SGD$1) every time and get a refund after at the vendor machine.



With a SMRT App loaded into my Ipod, I am ready! If I made in New York City's Subway system, I can do it here!!

















Just a side note..... No eating! No drinking! And No Durian on the train! Maybe the "Fine" equals some Jail Terms?!




1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... I love that they have a sign dedicated to the ban of durians!

    ReplyDelete