Monday, December 19, 2011

How Many Ways Can I Have Durian in Singapore? Part One - Durian Snow Ice

Durian Snow Ice!!!!

If you love Durian and you live in North America, you will understand why I am so excited!

Snow Ice is a Taiwanese dessert, not to be mistaken as Shaved Ice. Snow Ice is made with a combination of cream, milk, water, sugar and then frozen and shaved. And what made the snow ice at  Mei Heong Yuen Dessert quite unique is they take the flavour one step up from just adding the syrup on top.



For the Snow Ice you ordered here, the Snow Ice itself is infused with that particular flavour and they have just so many to choose from. But for me, of course is the Durian Snow Ice (SPD$ 5)!


It is one of the best Durian desserts I ever had!! The taste and the texture, something I wish I can experience more often!

When the waitress gave me 2 spoons, I told her I just need one.

I finished the whole thing by myself! This is one of the dessert that I would never share no matter how much I love you!

Mei Heong Yuen Dessert @ Ion OrchardAddress: #B4-34, 2 Orchard Turn, Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment