Monday, December 19, 2011

Why am I at Izakaya Enmaru @ ION in Singapore

Wandering around ION Orchard looking for food...




Yakitori?! I want Japanese food no matter where I go!!




Then I saw Happy Hour Special for $5!! I ran into the restaurant so fast!


Sake on the Rock so sweet....I was tempted to order all 3 of them and tried them all out...







What to eat?! Of course Yakitori!!!


Complimentary: Miso Paste with Cabbage




















Chicken
More Chicken!!!
Now after I have my meal, I later find out online that Enmaru Izakaya, is Japan’s No. 1 Izakaya restaurant and offers a prevalent dining experience popular amongst Japanese businessmen seeking a rustic and lively atmosphere for eating, drinking, chatting and relaxing after work. Having earned this prestigious title at the Izakaya Koshien 2010 – a nation-wide Izakaya competition in Japan.

The experience was OK... but feels like it lacking something!!

Maybe I should have more SAKE!!!

Enmaru Yakatori
ION Orchard #04-11
2 Orchard Turn 238801

No comments:

Post a Comment