Thursday, December 15, 2011

Coquine Restaurant

I am already in my vacation mood when I was looking through the Drink Menu at Coquine Restaurant.

I want a beer to go with my lunch... not like I am crazy about Boris ($4). The bottle looks kind of cute, but a cheap beer always taste like a cheap beer...


Lunch serves till 5 pm. The prices are really similar to the dinner menu but for lunch, Coquine does have some lighter fare: sandwiches or wraps.

My Chicken Crepe ($14) filled with grilled chicken breast, sauteed mushroom, spinach and brie with a mixed green salad was quite savory. The sauce was really flavoured and creamy but definitely on the heavy side. Chicken breast as usual can be a tad too heavy and dry for my taste..


Coquine does have this French Bistro Vibe: dark and noisy. My waiter was friendly and professional. I definitely will come back to try other items on the menu when I am in the area!

Address: 2075 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario




No comments:

Post a Comment