Monday, December 19, 2011

Third Segment of My Trip!! Singapore Airline? I Can Do it For Sure!!

SQ377 Milan Malpensa (MXP) to Singapore Changi (SIN)
Distance: 6400 miles
Flying Time: 12 hour and 20 minutes

My first Experience with Singapore Airline and I LOVE it! Too bad they don't have any flights out from Toronto, if not it will be airline of my choice.

Entertainment system is the best I ever experienced!! You can basically find any languages of entertainment and the selections are so so good!! I almost ruined my plan of just sleeping through my flight so I would feel refreshed and well rested for my 8 AM arrival time in Singapore.



Cantonese Pop Movie... Silly but Entertaining!

Airplane food always airplane food... eat or starve on a long haul flight. The asian selections were not too bad but was salty as hell. But at least the flight attendants were walking around offering water all through the flights.


Washing Down Some Peanuts with Pineapple Spritzer!
Tiger Beer and Some Asian Food?! Life is good!
Beef Noodle for Breakfast! See the Red Chili!
A little close eyes... no kids screaming or kicking my seat....I guess I was lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment