Saturday, December 17, 2011

First Flight Segment for My Trip! I Can Do This!

LH473 Toronto (YYZ) to Dusseldorf (DUS)
Distance: 3840 miles
Flying Time: 8 hours

Fully booked flight with tons of kids, at least I was surrounded by them!

True Story:

The toddler behind me was screaming, playing with the tray table and kicking my seat even before the flight took off!

Me: "I hope he is not going to play with the tray table through the duration of the flight."

Mother " I cannot guarantee that, I have no control over that....."

Me (in a bitchy mood) : "He is your kid! That's your responsibility!"

Flights was uneventful after that. Watching 3 movies in a roll and ate some nasty plane food, but at least no more kid kicking my back!



This supposed to be Salmon and Spinach!!! Fortunately, the Salmon was hiding underneath the fluffy sauce?!

Salmon and Spinach

Breakfast before landing: Cold Blueberry Bread that would freeze your heart!

Breakfast!! Am I on a Diet?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment