Sunday, December 18, 2011

Second Flight Segment for My Trip! I Can Do This!

LH 3176 Dusseldorf (DUS) to Milan (MXP)
Distance: 400 miles
Flying Time: 1 hour

Snowing in Dusseldorf! -3 C without a winter coat. My plane was parked in the outfield! Shuttle took forever and ever to get to the plane.... a small tiny plane Eurowing Bombadier CRJ plane.





I got lucky again!! Only 2 young toddlers on this flight and they were seated in the row right behind me! After screaming to their parents and to each other for around 30 minute, they fell asleep.

For this flight, Lufthansa served rock hard frozen cold RAISIN bun! I should be grateful at least unlike Air Canada, they still serving us food even on short haul flights. Though I was  hungry, I lost my appetite just looking at those bigger than life raisins... I just cannot do it!



Looking forward for some airport food in Malpensa... maybe some real Italian Cappuccino instead of the bitterly sour coffee on board.

Sunrise at around 8 AM... what a beautiful sight!




There are also snow covered mountains surrounding Malpensa airport! I really want to leave all the snow and the bitter cold in Toronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment